Shading Our Communities One Hot Spot at a Time
From playgrounds and resorts to dealerships and sports venues, we manufacture and install a full line of durable tensile structures designed to deliver creative solutions and interesting styles that stand up to the heat, sun and strong winds.
- Limited 20-year warranty on all steel columns and frames.
- Limited 10-year warranty on all shade fabric and Tenara thread.
- Limited 1-year warranty on powder coating, hardware and workmanship not covered by any of the above
Why Work with Us
- Factory-direct best prices for high-quality USA-made shade structures
- Locally owned and operated for 18+ years
- Turn-key solutions from ideas to installation
- Full engineering and permitting
- Quick lead times
- Nationwide shipping
- Structure, materials and craftsmanship warranty
- Wide selection of commercial-grade shade fabrics and colors
We’ve Got You Covered
We will help you select the configuration options, installation methods, materials, and colors so you can design a shaded oasis with protection from heat and harmful UV rays, while complementing the aesthetic style of your property.
How Cool is That!
Anybody standing under our shade structures will enjoy 15-20-degree cooler temperatures – all because of our breathable shade fabrics. At Creative Shade Solutions, we only use durable commercial-grade sail cloth, which can block up to 98.8% of UV rays and withstand wind gusts up to 120 mph. Choose from a wide selection of flame-resistant, waterproof and standard sail fabrics in a variety of beautiful colors.
Ensuring the highest quality and complete customer satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we design and manufacture all components in our 20,000 sq.ft Florida facility, offering great workmanship, warranty and a guarantee of full Florida code compliance for installation of shade structures and sails so as to ensure maximum lifespan.
And, keep in mind that you’ll enjoy exceptional cost savings when you choose our USA-made shade structures versus traditional construction options.
Tensile Fabric Features and Benefits
- Blocks up to 98.8% of harmful UV rays
- Flame-resistant (NFPA 701, Test 2 (2004), E-84)
- Commercial-grade durability
What Our Customers Are Raving About
"We have been working with Creative Shade Solutions and Werner for many years on various projects which exceed well over 1 million in revenue. Werner’s product knowledge, experience, and professionalism are the best in the industry. If an issue arises, he is prompt in responding and has an immediate solution at hand. We would highly recommend Creative Shade Solutions quality products and working with Werner and his staff on any commercial shade project."
Partner with Us For Turn-Key Shade Solutions
Bring your ideas to Creative Shade Solutions and we’ll take care of the rest.