Need a Shade Sail?
The short answer is “YES. Of course you do!
” The long answer is a little more complicated. Shade sails have many features and applications. They can turn a simple outdoor area into a special, favorite reading spot. It can make a hot and dangerous playground into a pleasant and fun space to enjoy family time. It can increase a restaurant’s dining room capacity and it can protect workers during a lunch break. Shade sails can improve nearly every outdoor environment! Shade sails come in a variety of sizes and qualities.
There are DIY options that work well for residential backyards and over pools, and there are commercial sail shade and structures that can add significant value and functionality to businesses, schools and parks. Here are some more reasons you want a shade sail:
- Shade sail fabric blocks up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Shade sails create an inviting outdoor environment shaded from the sun.
- Shade sails can help prevent sunburn and skin cancer.
- Shade Sails are an economical and attractive shelter from the sun.
- A properly installed Shade Sail does not dry rot or mildew.
- A Shade sail will allow greater use of patios, decks, porches, swimming pools, and other outdoor spaces.
- Shade Sails will protect furniture, garden plants, and playground equipment from the sun.
- Shade Sails come in a variety of shapes and colors and draw attention and increase traffic in commercial and retail areas.
- Shade Sails are virtually maintenance free alternative to awnings, canopies, or umbrellas Interested in a Shade Sail?
Give Creative Shade a call today at 888.570.SAIL to learn more about which shade sail option is right for you! Creative Shades Solutions is here for you for all of your shade sail needs.